DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PREVENT BULLYING IN SCHOOLS? WE DO.
Stronger Children Less Violence 2 has been approved for an EU grant in the period 2014-2016. The project is coordinated by Thüringer Volkshochschulverband e.V., the teams come from the Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Stronger Children Less Violence 2 will exploit the results from the “original” Stronger Children Less Violence project, which developed a handbook for teachers with activities to support and develop social competences in children at an early age. The project will build on this material and go on to establish training on violence prevention and de-escalation in pre-school and primary school settings.
The project target group is pre-school and primary school educators and teachers. The project aims to provide the educators and teachers with resources and activities to implement the violence and bullying prevention programme in their schools.
The final products are:
- Collection of Activities to be used for the work with children
- Collection of Activities – short version to be used for the work with children
- Relaxation In The Classroom Through Yoga Activities to be used for the work with children
- Teacher’s Handbook with the description of the methodology of implementing the exercises in the classroom
- Train the Trainer concept for partners to be able to provide training courses for teachers